Below is my weekly (usually, Friday....usually every week) Top 5 list of my favorite blog entries and posts for the previous week. If they made my list, they had an impact, made me LOL, challenged me, or stepped on my toes and ultimately stuck with me.
God is good...all the time. I hope He is blessing your socks off this fine day in your surrender and service to Him!
Enjoy and keep telling THE Story!
TOP 5 LIST - Friday, August 29, 2014
- David Platt @PlattDavid
- Author and pastor of the Church at Brook Hills, David Platt offers up a great challenge and reminder of just what Jesus meant when He said, "Follow me."
- Luke Gilkerson, author of the Covenant Eyes blog provides some great tips and advice at a time when porn is everywhere and difficult to avoid. It is no longer something you must go dark alley on the wrong side of town to get your hands on. It shows up unwelcome in every web search and in our email daily. At every turn, it is shoved in our faces....primetime television, on t-shirts, billboards, bumper stickers, etc. It absolutely not something, as parents, we can ignore.
- Dr. John Yeats @DrJYeats
- Joshua Reich @JoshuaReich
- Below are links for Joshua's notes including some excellent highlights and takeaways from Day 1 of the 2014 Global Leadership Summit #GLS14
- Thom Rainer @ThomRainer
- This is a great leadership podcast and article from Rainer's leadership blog, Rainer On Leadership including a Top 10 list.