Aug 16, 2014

Top 5 List 08/16/14

Sometimes, before you know it, Friday turns into Saturday..... Happy Saturday my friends!  Below is my weekly (Friday) Top 5 list of my favorite blog entries and posts for the previous week.  If they made my list, they had an impact, made me LOL, challenged me, or stepped on my toes and ultimately stuck with me.

God is good...all the time.  I hope He is blessing your socks off this fine day in your surrender and service to Him!

Enjoy and keep telling THE Story!



TOP 5 LIST - Saturday, August 16, 2014

  • Evident Ministries, Inc. - @evidentmin
    • We're so excited about Project Blessing, this may have to stay on the list for a while!  It's another shameless plug for what God is doing Evident Ministries.  We've launched a new ministry project called: Project Blessing.  Named in honor of Blessing Noel Kingery, it is our version of a Christmas Shoebox ministry for children in Acuña, Mexico who might otherwise not receive a single gift for Christmas.  At the same time, they will hear about the greatest gift ever given in the Grace of Jesus Christ and the message of the Cross.
See ya in church!

No comments:

Post a Comment