Feb 24, 2016

Look Up

My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up. 

At Casa Canote, we receive a decent cell phone signal.  It is sufficient for accessing the internet, making phone calls and sending texts.  However, when I drive less than a mile down the road to our church, before I even get there, I lose my cell signal.  It is nearly
impossible to make a cell phone call from Perche Baptist Church with my cell phone.  When I get there, the first thing I do is turn my phone off to help preserve the battery life.

Can I just tell ya something?  Regardless of our location, you and I have the ability to make instant contact day or night with the Creator of the entire universe.  He will hear every word.  He will not only hear us, He will respond to us.  He designed us and knew us before we were born.  He knows so well, the Bible says He has numbered every hair on our heads.  And He is patiently waiting for us to call out to Him in prayer.  Our prayers instantly zip through the heavens directly to the throne of grace where we can "receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need".  (Hebrews 4:16

In Bible times, it was often the practice to look upward when praying to their Father in Heaven.  John 11:41 says, Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me.

You always have a clear signal when you reach out to God in prayer.  Look up and call out to Him in prayer right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment